Elearning Africa - 10th International Conference on ICT for Development, Education & Training
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, May 20-22, 2015
Meeting the networking needs of the pan-African eLearning and distance education sector, the annual eLearning Africa conference is the key networking venue for practitioners and professionals from Africa and all over the world.
· eLearning Africa is the largest gathering of eLearning and ICT supported education and training professionals in Africa, enabling participants to develop multinational and cross-industry contacts and partnerships, as well as to enhance their knowledge, expertise and abilities.
· Delegates are high-level policy and decision makers and practitioners from education, business and government - the three key areas driving eLearning adoption and innovation.
· The conference programme includes plenary sessions with world-class experts, smaller presentation and special focus sessions, practical demonstrations and debates on specific topics, as well as various informal networking opportunities in which practitioners share their experiences, ideas, new information and perspectives. The conference is held in English and French.
· An exhibition and demonstration area accompanies the programme, where leading international eLearning manufacturers, suppliers and service providers present their latest products and services. Every year, participants evaluate the exhibition as a critical meeting point for professional interaction within the conference.
· A full-day programme of workshops conducted by leading eLearning practitioners precedes the event. These small, intensive sessions offer attendees a unique opportunity to fine-tune their skills and acquire new ones.
· A number of special events take place alongside the conference, such as product launches, special interest group get-togethers, sponsored workshops, best practice showcases and meetings
Find more information under www.elearning-africa.com